Arts and culture in Muskegon County generated an economic impact of $41.7 million in 2021. Sponsorship of the Frauenthal Center is not only a powerful investment in the economic health and quality of life in West Michigan, it is a powerful way to advance the performance of your organization. Opportunities are available at a variety of giving levels and the Frauenthal Center will create packages tailored to your specific needs. Enjoy a variety of branding and hospitality benefits, along with unique access to our diverse patron base.
Why partner with the Frauenthal Center?
By aligning your business with the Frauenthal Center, you demonstrate your commitment to the cultural life of our region. Arts patrons value this support.
We are committed to collaborating with you to:
- Understand the type of individuals and potential customers you want to reach.
- Provide customized packages that meet your business objectives and philanthropic interests.
- Give recognition across a comprehensive package of media and communication materials.
- Arrange opportunities at events and performances for interaction and networking with VIPs and high-level donors.
- Alley Door Club
- Free Family Movie Days
- Performance Series
Become a Sponsor and receive prominent recognition throughout our expansive lobby, online, and more. Community members, patrons, and visitors will be aware of your support through our creative and continuous programming.
- Name on electronic signage throughout the Center
- Recognition on electronic marquee
- Name listed on all press materials
- Recognition in the season schedule and Frauenthal Center website