Community Rental Discount Application
Discounted rentals on space within the Frauenthal Center are offered to certain qualified individuals/organizations as follows:
- Discount is on facility rent only. All other associated expenses (ticketing, staffing, technical, etc.) will be billed at full rate.
- Discount not to exceed 50% of total rent.
- Based on availability.
To qualify, your organization/event must:
- Be community centric.
- Be a new client activity.
- Be located within Muskegon County.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Reflect the three strategic goals of the Community Foundation for Muskegon County:
- Lifelong literacy, including STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics) and financial literacy
- Educational equity (opportunities for every student to achieve their full potential)
- Workforce supports, including affordable daycare, housing, and transportation
- Business supports, such as entrepreneurship development and capacity of local community and economic development partners
- Through cultural competence, dignity, and social justice, catalyze community to embrace inclusive prosperity and promote the development of spaces where all voices are valued
If you or your organization meet these qualifications and would like to be considered for a discounted rental, please apply by filling out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields