As the Frauenthal Center brings you a new season of entertainment, your support allows us to continue our artistic and community programs, while remaining an integral part of downtown, Muskegon’s past, present and future. The Frauenthal Center is a non-for-profit organization and our work is made possible by donors like you.
Please make a tax-deductible donation today and join us in growing and sustaining The Frauenthal Center. Each gift, no matter what the amount, nurtures community enrichment that inspires public engagement, sparks economic vitality and reflects the community we serve.
Gifts of any size make a difference!
Frauenthal Donor Levels
Encore! A campaign to benefit the Frauenthal Fund
(All donors will be recognized with signage in the lobby of the Frauenthal Center as well as our website and enews publications. )
Red Carpet: $7,500
Ways to Give
- Because the Frauenthal Center is a dynamic part of the community today, we have created an Operating Fund with the Community Foundation for Muskegon County where your gift will support the Frauenthal now and in the future.
- Make a secure online contribution by clicking here now.
- Write a check made out to the Frauenthal Center.
- 425 W. Western Ave., Suite 200
- Muskegon, MI 49440
- Call us at 231.332.4135 with your credit card information for a one-time gift or to set up an automatic payment schedule.
Here are just a few reasons your gift is so important:
- A diverse offering of performances are held on the acoustically superb Frauenthal and Beardsley stages every year.
- Ticket sales cover only 50% of the costs associated with bringing talented performances to perform in Muskegon. This means we rely on the generosity of our community, to keep ticket prices affordable for all.
- Over 75,000 youth and adults of all backgrounds and walks of life experience different programs offered in the Frauenthal Center.
- Our historic Frauenthal building opened as a movie theatre in 1930, it is now a performance space for other area arts groups including the West Michigan Symphony and Muskegon Civic Theatre. It is also a sought after community venue for public and private functions.
For more information, please contact Eric Messing at the Frauenthal Center 231.332.4135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.