We are always accepting applications to keep on file for the various part-time positions that become available throughout the year. If you are interested please fill out an application and return to the Frauenthal Center Box Office.
Position Title: Building Operations
The Frauenthal Center is seeking a Building Operations staff member to join the team. Building Operations works closely with Frauenthal Center staff and clients to address all custodial and janitorial related matters including general maintenance and housekeeping services and effective management of the building and grounds operations.The successful candidate will possess the ability to perform physical labor, have critical attention for detail and the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. Diversity and inclusion are important values of the Frauenthal Center and we are committed to striving for a diverse workforce, made up of staff that represents the community we serve.
Reports To: Vice President, Finance
This is a part-time position.
- Supports FCPA’s janitorial, custodial and general grounds staff.
- Performs projects and services, general cleaning and special projects as requested.
- Effectively performs event set ups, tear downs.
- Ensure the final preparation and detailing of the client’s needs for building cleanliness and readiness prior to events.
- Coordinate with the maintenance staff regular and special cleaning or maintenance needs.
- Ensures safety and security processes are completed each day, opening or closing of the building, etc.
- Assist staff in planning, contracting and arranging the Center’s meeting rooms and theaters.
- Assists with all general lighting and bulb changes, reports issues to the Maintenance Manager
- Meet regularly with Center staff to determine goals and tasks to be completed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Substantial public contact requiring excellent communication skills – ability to work with public.
- The ability to perform physical labor in tasked listed above, able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Organized, with attention to detail and strong follow-through skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Application Deadline: April 7, 2017