The Frauenthal Center is seeking a Maintenance Manager staff member to join the team. Maintenance Manager works closely with Frauenthal Center staff and clients to address all related matters including general maintenance and operations and effective management of the building and grounds operations. The successful candidate will possess the ability to perform physical labor, have critical attention for detail and the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. Diversity and inclusion are important values of the Frauenthal Center and we are committed to striving for a diverse workforce, made up of staff that represents the community we serve.
- Minimum five years maintenance/HVAC experience
- Substantial public contact requiring excellent communication skills – ability to work with public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building engineering, maintenance and various technical areas including those listed above; the ability to perform physical labor in tasked listed above, able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Organized, with attention to detail and strong follow-through skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
For full job description click HERE
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Lurinda Aley, email@example.com, by July 5, 2017.
We are always accepting applications to keep on file for the various part-time positions that become available throughout the year. If you are interested please fill out an application and return to the Frauenthal Center Box Office.